This is a SWEET REMINDER (maybe SWEAT REMINDER) specially written for those who missed/skipped my 1st lecture/tutorial class.
It is applicable to MIR and LC 1
- You going to learn a lot of new terms/notations/formulas.
- You need to memorize the terms/notations/formulas. BUT,by just memorizing, you won't go any far.
- By looking/staring at the terms/notations/formulas, and scared by them, you won't go any far.
- Pay attention in class, stay focus, take down the notes (fill in the blanks), revise them IMMEDIATELY when you back home (remember the MINIMUM 4 hours/6 hours rules?!), or AT LEAST before you attending the next lecture.
- TRY all the tutorial questions.
- Nothing to be worried/scared, you need to be in the water only you learnt how to swim. So you might struggle a bit in the beginning.
THE BEST METAPHOR I GAVE IN THE CLASS OF THE YEAR 2012 : (in conversation mode)
Me: All the questions are like tomatoes or potatoes, you need a knife to chop them.
Me: So, by attending my class, listening to my lecture, I am like, giving you.... what?!