Thursday, January 5, 2012

YOU missed my 1st lecture/tutorial class!!!

This is a SWEET REMINDER (maybe SWEAT REMINDER) specially written for those who missed/skipped my 1st lecture/tutorial class.

It is applicable to MIR and LC 1 


- You going to learn a lot of new terms/notations/formulas.

- You need to memorize the terms/notations/formulas. BUT, by just memorizing, you won't go any far.

- By looking/staring at the terms/notations/formulas, and scared by them, you won't go any far.

- Pay attention in class, stay focus, take down the notes (fill in the blanks), revise them IMMEDIATELY when you back home (remember the MINIMUM 4 hours/6 hours rules?!), or AT LEAST before you attending the next lecture.

- TRY all the tutorial questions.

- Nothing to be worried/scared, you need to be in the water only you learnt how to swim. So you might struggle a bit in the beginning.




THE BEST METAPHOR I GAVE IN THE CLASS OF THE YEAR 2012 :
(in conversation mode)


Me: All the questions are like tomatoes or potatoes, you need a knife to chop them.

Student: ???!?!

Me: So, by attending my class, listening to my lecture, I am like, giving you.... what?!

Student: ?!?! .......Tomatoes?.....Ah, no!!..Knife?

Me: NO!! I am giving you IRON. Knife is made of iron. You need to sharpen it by your own!! By revising and practicing the tutorial questions, you are sharpen the iron to a knife.

Student: .............. OK............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Student might missed the class due to timetable problem... I juz missed one due to the timetable at eadvantage and notice board not same...
By, 萍水相逢人上

rongping said...

Yup, that's why I put up this..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails