Thursday, October 29, 2009

An email to the Prime Minister of Malaysia

The Prime Minister of Malaysia, Yang Amat Berhormat Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, had announced the Budget 2010"1 Malaysia, Together We Prosper".

Over the whole budget, only 1 thing that closely related to me. Although closely related, but not really closely related. What am I talking about?

He stated in the Budget 2010,
Conversion of PTPTN loans to scholarships for students who graduate with 1st class honours degree, beginning from 2010.

Why must beginning from 2010, those before 2010 LEH?

At the time I read this, I feel so unfair. The feeling of unfair keep on increase and it had urged me to write an email to the Prime Minister of Malaysia to express it.

AND SO I DID



I don't know is it I supposed to get a reply from them, but I truly hope this email had successfully sent to their hand and not other Ministry of Housing or whatever other unrelated Ministry or Department, and of course, provided the address is valid.

I love Malaysia and hope Malaysia love me as well.
[Hope I won't be dragged back to Malaysia like Namewee]

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.. Bravo!

cheekeong1986 said...

if HE hirau you, then you got 40k++ lu~

yeah, treat me eat loklok later..

Najib said...

Why you want eat lok lok?!

Chun said...

hahaha... malaysia is getting low in liquidity, i dun think tis will be approve, malaysian economy is currently in deficit...
they are merely to retain ppl, those who r out doesnt matter anymore, cuz u guys doesnt contribute in the economy anymore, u ppl r merely seeking better opportunities...

tickledpinkpig said...

lol..nice one!! hope u get a reply from dem. however i highly doubt it >.< but nice job though!!!

reena said...

no matter approve or not will be useless to me..haa..jia you la..

rongping said...

Haha, but I hope Malaysia will at least read the email..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails